vehi-40 Index du Forum

vehi-40
le forum sur les vehicules militaires francais d'avant et de la seconde guerre mondiale

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Citroen-Kegresse P17 & UNIC P107

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vehi-40 Index du Forum -> citroen -> kegresse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Citroen-Kegresse P17 & UNIC P107 Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been merrily listing away with my 'France and the allies' book, as I often do. I have been thinking about doing a Phoney War list with lots of armoured cars, so I have also been looking at the transport options for the infantry and one stands out: The Unic/Citroen-Kegresse, which is a 5 man armoured halftrack, the only Armoured transport for this selector.

There is a problem, the unit profile shows it as being fully enclosed, and the points costs match.

"Problem, what problem! That's an awesome option!"
Well this is the vehicle in question:

Call me daft, but that does not look fully enclosed. Nor does it look particularly armoured, the portee version of the same vehicle in the same list marks it as a soft skin.

Now if it is incorrectly listed and ought to be soft skinned, or open topped then it suddenly becomes far less use in the list. The theory was to have an entire list of enclosed armoured vehicles, three of which can have reece.

If it is open/soft then I would be reasonably better off sticking to the Laffly S20TL and Laffly V15, both of which I already produce.

In essence the question is about my production queue, if the current rules are correct it moves up the design/printing queue (maybe done in two months), if the rules are wrong then it moves down the production queue (maybe 6-12 months).

Give me some opinions. Are the rules the law or should the model define the rules?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forum.wwpd.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12859

Business Overview Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vehi-40 Index du Forum -> citroen -> kegresse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation