vehi-40 Index du Forum

vehi-40
le forum sur les vehicules militaires francais d'avant et de la seconde guerre mondiale

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Why Does My Car Want To Drive In Circles?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vehi-40 Index du Forum -> citroen -> U23
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 10:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why Does My Car Want To Drive In Circles? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Can anyone offer any suggestions on what is happening with my car. It seems to want to drive in circles and is wearing the shoulders of my tyres at a frightening rate
So quick history...
I changed both the track rod ends and did the usual and went to get the tracking checked at a local tyre centre
They drove it down the road and said “its fine mate doesn’t need doing”
3mths later both of my new front tyres are showing wires on the inside edges Sad 
Took it to a different tyre centre got it tracked and two new tyres
Ever since it wants to drive in circles... once the steering wheel has passed about halfway to full lock it stops trying to straighten out and tries to tighten up to full lock
If I let go of the wheel it will drive round in circles going all the way to full lock as quick as possible and you can hear the tyres scrubbing
I took it back and they checked the tracking saying it was fine. Some months later and the outside edges of my tyres are really starting to wear. I’ve taken it to a third tyre centre who have confirmed that the tracking is correct (about -1mm toe out which from what i can find on the forum appears to be correct)
I have now replaced the wish bone bushes and the ball joints and if anything its worse!!
I’m stuck I don’t know what causing this so I’m open to suggestions
Anyone had something similar?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.citroen-owners-club.co.uk/citroen/topic/24959-why-does-my-car-want-to-drive-in-circles/

Business Intelligence Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 10:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vehi-40 Index du Forum -> citroen -> U23 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation